+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone in the Valencia area next week?

Anyone in the Valencia area next week?

Due to a bereavement of a close relative my lady won't be accompanying me to Valencia next week - and I will have a spare ticket for their league game on Wednesday as a result. Give me a shout in the unlikely event that you are interested.

Re: Anyone in the Valencia area next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Due to a bereavement of a close relative my lady won't be accompanying me to Valencia next week - and I will have a spare ticket for their league game on Wednesday as a result. Give me a shout in the unlikely event that you are interested.
    As it happens I will be in Valencia from Monday evening to late Friday next week. But as it is a city break for my nearest and dearest's birthday there will be no opportunity to slip off to the football. I hope you find someone able to take up your offer without retribution!

We're going with Ryanair as the only airline that flies direct on those dates from Manchester, and of course they have pilot strikes for the departure date and Spanish ground and cabin crew strikes (because they're a shit employer) on the return date. May not get there, or may not get back!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    As it happens I will be in Valencia from Monday evening to late Friday next week. But as it is a city break for my nearest and dearest's birthday there will be no opportunity to slip off to the football. I hope you find someone able to take up your offer without retribution!

We're going with Ryanair as the only airline that flies direct on those dates from Manchester, and of course they have pilot strikes for the departure date and Spanish ground and cabin crew strikes (because they're a shit employer) on the return date. May not get there, or may not get back!
    I am flying out and back on the same dates as you and also by Ryanair - but from Bristol. Good luck your end with the flights!

Good luck your end with the flights!
    Are you suggesting seating may be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Midget View Post
    Are you suggesting seating may be a problem?
    No, I was referring to the possible flight disruption mentioned by jon1959, old fruit.

No, I was referring to the possible flight disruption mentioned by jon1959, old fruit.
    SOH breakdown