+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Punching MP's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Punching MP's

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    As its becoming fashionable ,which MP would you like to punch.
    It's only "fashionable" among the right-wing, the left leaners are far too civilised to indulge in it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    It's only "fashionable" among the right-wing, the left leaners are far too civilised to indulge in it.
    Aye,leftie filth prefer chucking bricks through windows.

Amazed that nobody's mentioned Ian Duncan Smith yet.
    Or Farage

Blog Entries

Leftist logic - Preaching and demanding tolerance by attacking free speech and being intolerant, using political violence to silence people that have a different opinion to them, it's hypocritical David, you just proved that by saying that the left is far more civilised than everyone else, it isn't.

When debate is lost slander becomes a tool of the enemy..

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Leftist logic - Preaching and demanding tolerance by attacking free speech and being intolerant, using political violence to silence people that have a different opinion to them, it's hypocritical David, you just proved that by saying that the left is far more civilised than everyone else, it isn't.

I dont think he will be able to work that out. Has to be one of the most closed minded people on here, and he has some mighty competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Dahling, if you are going to quote Socrates, it is customary to cite the quote, for correct attribution.

Secondly, please point to where I claimed "that the left is far more civilised than everyone else"

Where do the words "everyone else" appear in my post?

Blog Entries

Dahling, if you are going to quote Socrates, it is customary to cite the quote, for correct attribution.

Secondly, please point to where I claimed "that the left is far more civilised than everyone else"

Where do the words "everyone else" appear in my post?
    Yes you are right, you didn't say everyone else, as you don't do middle of the road I was thinking everyone else being the right, my mistake, I retract the 'everyone else' bit, ok darling?