+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jokanovic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jokanovic

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You obviously havent seen any of his pre or post match interviews then. To say his English is excellent is ridiculous. Even Fulham Traveller has admitted on this forum that his communication skills in English are restricted.

Mocking other posters because they have a different opinion of someone, is a very mature way of carrying out a discussion/argument isn't it. Some people on this forum behave like spolit children who think the board is run by them for their own benefit. I have been mocked on here ever since I came on it, just because I happen to enjoy watching City and stand up for the manager, team and individual players. Other posters just cant take it because they enjoy wallowing in negativity, depression and criticism.
    Its not that mate, it's your inability to realise its a football forum therefore people come on here to dicuss and debate all things to do with the club they support.

You take it personal whenever anyone questions anything to do with the club. Could you imagine a world where everyone would just blindly go along with everything just because they have a bit of an attachment?

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Its not that mate, it's your inability to realise its a football forum therefore people come on here to dicuss and debate all things to do with the club they support.

You take it personal whenever anyone questions anything to do with the club. Could you imagine a world where everyone would just blindly go along with everything just because they have a bit of an attachment?
    I think in my own my mind what I suggested is to benefit the club and make it better maybe I’m the one that’s nuts

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post

Are you causing trouble again Gringo? Is that the only reason why you and your mates come on here?