+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Madness not to give Huws his chance....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Madness not to give Huws his chance....

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've argued why do we need to buy a central midfield player when we have a potentially very good one in Huws on the books already, but, playing Devil's Advocate to some degree, I have to say that he's done nothing in a Cardiff shirt so far to justify his transfer fee or the faith many City fans have in him.
    He hasnt exactly been given much of a chance to justify it. 1 league start under Trollope and 1 cup start under Warnock.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He hasnt exactly been given much of a chance to justify it. 1 league start under Trollope and 1 cup start under Warnock.
    What was he doing/or not doing in training to not get a chance? He couldn't shift Ralls who was beyond awful under Trollope (which isn't really a criticism, he wasn't the only one). Warnock clearly doesn't fancy him though, although I'd be a bit miffed if we didn't get a decent fee for him. There's a player in there.

Also, if you went to PNE away (you might have) he was ruddy awful. I mean, horrible. We were beyond bad in fairness but my God, he didn't play well.

As far as I know he can't sing and he can't play a musical instrument - so why would they?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    As far as I know he can't sing and he can't play a musical instrument - so why would they?
    Well Chas Smash is not in the band anymore and he didn't really do either, so there is a vacancy.