+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Malky was an Idiot...... A.A. Won't like this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Malky was an Idiot...... A.A. Won't like this

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Were we relatively 'stable' around 17th at that time or on a downward trend?
    Genuine question, can't remember.
    It was always going to be a hard season, but I thought that under Malky we would cope. Let's not forget about Tan's presence in the dressing room, the orders to shoot more, the bonus thing etc. That was never going to help was it? Regardless of what Malky did (none of it came to light until way after he'd been sacked) Tan was unhappy that he was getting all the plaudits after Tan had sunk in all the money. I believe that Tan basically ****ed us and therefore lost millions purely out of spite. I'm sure there was a fair amount of hubris in there too.

Re: Malky was an Idiot...... A.A. Won't like this

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It was always going to be a hard season, but I thought that under Malky we would cope. Let's not forget about Tan's presence in the dressing room, the orders to shoot more, the bonus thing etc. That was never going to help was it? Regardless of what Malky did (none of it came to light until way after he'd been sacked) Tan was unhappy that he was getting all the plaudits after Tan had sunk in all the money. I believe that Tan basically ****ed us and therefore lost millions purely out of spite. I'm sure there was a fair amount of hubris in there too.
    I agree with that