+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hal. Hal Robson. Hal Robson Kanu.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hal. Hal Robson. Hal Robson Kanu.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Kennedy not offered a new contract. He will be gone in a week.
    Pity.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Pity.
    He couldn't hack it at Portsmouth in League 1... why is it a pity?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    He couldn't hack it at Portsmouth in League 1... why is it a pity?
    He hacked it at Portsmouth.

Games I saw he got into good positions, good delivery into the box. The latter alone is a massive improvement over NML and Hoilett.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    He hacked it at Portsmouth.

Games I saw he got into good positions, good delivery into the box. The latter alone is a massive improvement over NML and Hoilett.
    He got 3 goals and 3 assists in the league and was dropped for the second half of the season due to poor form (not speculating about it - it's fact)

Hoilett got 9 goals and 11 assists in a better division.
    NML got 6 goals and 6 assists in a better division - suggesting their positioning and delivery must have been relatively decent.

I don't know how good Kennedy's positioning and delivery could have been to have be a "massive improvement" over those two, but hats off to you for your observations.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    He got 3 goals and 3 assists in the league and was dropped for the second half of the season due to poor form (not speculating about it - it's fact)

Hoilett got 9 goals and 11 assists in a better division.
    NML got 6 goals and 6 assists in a better division - suggesting their positioning and delivery must have been relatively decent.

I don't know how good Kennedy's positioning and delivery could have been to have be a "massive improvement" over those two, but hats off to you for your observations.
    Basing it off the televised games I watched; he did suffer an injury which probably affected his form.

How many of NML's goals/assists occured in the first month of the season?

EDIT: Now if you mean https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/f...sics-1-8400644 about Kennedy... that's something that can be taught out of him with a good manager, which Warnock is.

I did have a chuckle that you failed to note I said I'd like to have him in the squad. I'm sure you might believe everyone in a squad should start but sadly, only eleven can per game.