+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brazil set to join the anti-globalists?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brazil set to join the anti-globalists?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Maybe it wasn't a very good question or the answer is too complex for casual observers, but going back to the OP, Brazilians are one step away from turning their backs on globalism.

Slightly condescending but as you’re going there it’s a ridiculous assertion to say there’s some sort of team between the aforementioned nations when two of them are engaging in a trade war.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Slightly condescending but as you’re going there it’s a ridiculous assertion to say there’s some sort of team between the aforementioned nations when two of them are engaging in a trade war.
    The next line will be that the mainstream media are keeping it all secret.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    As the old saying goes the enemy of my enemy is my friend. China want a new international banking sytem to compete with the globalist one. Also the new Silk Road is not a globalist construct. With Trump on the scene the dynamics have changed, now it's about trade and national interest, so they are both on the same anti-globalist team.. which is growing and not shrinking.

Mr Bump

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Mr Bump
    And? They are obviously going to kick globalist butt whether they are good or bad, but they always seem to be universally bad without exception when it comes to the liberal media. When an article starts off with "far-right", you just know it's not going to end well!

And? They are obviously going to kick globalist butt whether they are good or bad, but they always seem to be universally bad without exception when it comes to the liberal media. When an article starts off with "far-right", you just know it's not going to end well!
    Oh, that Bolsonaro!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Oh, that Bolsonaro!
    I wish I could bump some of your posts, but you've never actually said anything original

I wish I could bump some of your posts, but you've never actually said anything original
    You are confusing original with unsupported and easily rebutted!