+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who used to enjoy the aggro?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Who used to enjoy the aggro?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Sorry but you should be ashamed. It made me ashamed to be a City fan at times and dragged our club through the mire and into the gutter. The people who were involved in it had no thought for the well being of the club or the remainder of the fans, who just wanted to watch a game of football. I saw innocent women, children and old people trampled upon and beaten up, just because a group of morons wanted to massage their own egos and make themselves look big in front of their ‘mates’. Most of them weren't even interested in the football or Cardiff City. Good riddance to those days.
    I posted a message saying I don't miss the agro at all, but you post something and I find myself siding with those who do . I'm assuming you're on the wind up, but can I ask when and where you "saw innocent women, children and old people trampled upon and beaten up"?

Re: Who used to enjoy the aggro?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I posted a message saying I don't miss the agro at all, but you post something and I find myself siding with those who do . I'm assuming you're on the wind up, but can I ask when and where you "saw innocent women, children and old people trampled upon and beaten up"?
    He read it happened once on a swansea forum