+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done the Tory government

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Well done the Tory government

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Oh come come Eric , you and Auntie Gammon Flaps are forever banging on about the evil Govt, Theresa May, protests, resignations, about time they were kicked out. That is fine by the way, you have your political opinion, it's all about opinions.

It was just the issue - that people were calling on the Govt to bail out Carillion over job losses (when it was no ones fault but Carillion) and yet when it was Govt policy that will make people lose their jobs - there was silence.
    When have I called for a protest?
    When have I called for resignations?
    When have I called the government evil?
    When have I said 'about time they were kicked out'?

I definitely didn't say bail Carrillion out over job losses, quite the opposite actually.

I appear to be the straw man you have built you 'opinions' around, I'm afraid most of this is in your imagination. This little episode could be a lesson for you to actually read what people write as opposed to what you thought they were going to write.

Re: Well done the Tory government

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    When have I called for a protest?
    When have I called for resignations?
    When have I called the government evil?
    When have I said 'about time they were kicked out'?

I definitely didn't say bail Carrillion out over job losses, quite the opposite actually.

I appear to be the straw man you have built you 'opinions' around, I'm afraid most of this is in your imagination. This little episode could be a lesson for you to actually read what people write as opposed to what you thought they were going to write.
    Eric - Just a couple of quick questions for you- I would appreciate your response.

Do you think there should be protests against the Government?
    Do you think Government Ministers should resign?
    Do you think this Government is evil?
    Do you think the "Torries" should be all kicked out?

Just out of interest really.