Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Equating what Starmer did with Collins’ shenanigans is an example of your bias showing.

“My position is that no one party is better than the other” is a joke right (I worry for your mental health if you genuinely think it’s true), the evidence of the last few years on here is freely available for anyone to look at.

The Welsh Government’s policies on Health and Education are dependent on the money allocated to it by Westminster.
1 - neither were charged by the same police force. So no, no crimes committed. I am just highlighting how you view it differently, not on the evidence but by their political persuasion.

2 - No, it's not a joke. All parties are perfectly capable of misdemeanors and scandals. You just pay less attention to one side and most likely actively ignore the media that reports it

3 - my mental health? What a statement!😂What is it with people like you and Sludge? If you aren't bringing people's children into it it's mentioning their mental health? Merely for saying that "no one political party is better than the other". Take a look in the mirror Bob. Re-read this thread and ask yourself whether that's a reasonable comment.

4 - Not true. But then I'm not sure you actually care about the NHS in Wales do you? Your attitude is that it doesn't matter, as long as you can blame Westminster?