+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Celtic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Celtic

Quick question, does anybody posting on here (except for the obvious ) ever actually watch Scottish league football?

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Quick question, does anybody posting on here (except for the obvious ) ever actually watch Scottish league football?
    I've caught the occasional game

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I've caught the occasional game
    In general I'd say the standard is below that of the championship these days.
    At one point it wasn't far behind the premier league.

If the Old Firm were admitted to the English system I reckon they’d be challenging at the top in no time at all. Their commercial departments would go into overdrive, the sponsorship and interest from mega rich potential owners would dwarf most Premier League clubs. Like it or not, these two aren’t just a Scottish club’s they’re world wide institutions, the interest would be phenomenal, they’d most probably have to increase their capacities. Forget how they do presently in friendlies against EPL sides or early European exits, if they came down south the quality of their playing squads would rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    yes i watch Rangers games, good to see the moon howlers implode, feck em WATP