+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reality..not criticism...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Reality..not criticism...

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    That's a strange conclusion to draw? Why ever?
    Enlighten me Why is that a strange conclusion to draw? You have fans who seem hellbent on destroying the morale of the Manager, You have fans who seem hellbent on destroying the morale of the Players.

You have a Manager & Squad who have just suffered an immense loss that they hoped would be the saviour of CCFC, taking an overview of the reason why Sala was coming to CCFC & I think it is common knowledge that his USP was that he was to be the goalscorer..

He must have been highly regarded as a goalscorer because he even claimed he would help Jack McKay score goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    Enlighten me Why is that a strange conclusion to draw? You have fans who seem hellbent on destroying the morale of the Manager, You have fans who seem hellbent on destroying the morale of the Players.

You have a Manager & Squad who have just suffered an immense loss that they hoped would be the saviour of CCFC, taking an overview of the reason why Sala was coming to CCFC & I think it is common knowledge that his USP was that he was to be the goalscorer..

He must have been highly regarded as a goalscorer because he even claimed he would help Jack McKay score goals.
    That doesn't explain why you think if Cardiff got relegated they would never return?

The last time we got relegated we were in a hell of a mess, yet here we are again 5 years later.
    I've thought we will probably go down all season long, and I'm fine with that, but there's no reason at all that in a few years after that we couldn't come back up?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    That doesn't explain why you think if Cardiff got relegated they would never return?

The last time we got relegated we were in a hell of a mess, yet here we are again 5 years later.
    I've thought we will probably go down all season long, and I'm fine with that, but there's no reason at all that in a few years after that we couldn't come back up?
    I didn't say CCFC will never return to the Premier league, I said if they get relegated I doubt they would return !
    Who was the manager when you last got relegated?
    Who was the manager when you last got promoted?
    Googling the Cardiff FC managers there seems to be a lot of Short terms in the list, by comparison to some I think Warnock has done well to have been the manager for the length he has.

I hope you do manage to stay up, everyone loves a trier ( or should that be tryer? )

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    I didn't say CCFC will never return to the Premier league, I said if they get relegated I doubt they would return !
    Who was the manager when you last got relegated?
    Who was the manager when you last got promoted?
    Googling the Cardiff FC managers there seems to be a lot of Short terms in the list, by comparison to some I think Warnock has done well to have been the manager for the length he has.

I hope you do manage to stay up, everyone loves a trier ( or should that be tryer? )
    Most teams don't come straight back up, I wouldn't expect us to either.
    The average length of a manager's contract in UK football is something like 16 months, so I guess we are probably the norm