+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: On This Day In 2015...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: On This Day In 2015...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I would rather stand/sit with 5,000 other fools watching the worst Cardiff performance I can remember, in blue, than be in a bouncing full stadium in red on someones whim.
    I didnt go on Sunday glad you enjoyed it

my post was a little tongue-in-cheek with the people on here saying " i am never going to return till we are blue, though i did enjoy the prem league for a season " then when we went back to Blue, it was suddenly " I am never going back till Tan goes " i just found it a little funny

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    my post was a little tongue-in-cheek with the people on here saying " i am never going to return till we are blue, though i did enjoy the prem league for a season " then when we went back to Blue, it was suddenly " I am never going back till Tan goes " i just found it a little funny
    Who were these mystery people? Can you remember any of their usernames? I ask because I never read or heard of anyone saying the things you claim.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Who were these mystery people? Can you remember any of their usernames? I ask because I never read or heard of anyone saying the things you claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    i am never going to return till we are blue, though i did enjoy the prem league for a season

I am never going back till Tan goes
    I think you owe blue matt an apology.

International

Isn't it said that the best form of defence is........ On never mind!!