+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    As opposed to you, who has absolutely feck all to say, except to have a snipe at other posters
    just you Walter

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    just you Walter
    I will agree with you the moment you post an original thought

I will agree with you the moment you post an original thought
    i only tend to post in depth on things i know about unlike ........................ well you know

i only tend to post in depth on things i know about unlike ........................ well you know
    Yeah, I can see your point, and apologies if I am bit ahead of the game for your skill level

Yeah, I can see your point, and apologies if I am bit ahead of the game for your skill level
    ahead of the game ffs get over yourself , you'd need a sheepdog to round up your thoughts on trump

ahead of the game ffs get over yourself , you'd need a sheepdog to round up your thoughts on trump
    I said ages ago that the Russian hacking story was a load of nonsense, and that there were foreign spies embedded in the Congress IT department who were working with the Democrats .. both true! Unfortunately it takes some news channels a while to catch up, or maybe it's on purpose

Trump's banging the same drum today as yesterday. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

Why didn't A.G. Sessions replace Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, a Comey friend who was in charge of Clinton investigation but got.... big dollars ($700,000) for his wife's political run from Hillary Clinton and her representatives. Drain the Swamp!