+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Banned permanently the dark side

Re: Banned permanently the dark side

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Do have a look at the posts I responded to where they referred to being banned by MM on this one.
    Thanks so much Welshman.
    Ok well done.

I've never been banned from the Bristol city forum either.

Of course I've never visited their forum, let alone joined it because, well why would I?

And I have a life.

I have never been banned.
    But that's because I am sensible, reasonable, non abusive guy who adds to the quality of debate.
    No need to ban you.

We just wait until you self exclude yourself.

Usually after yet another defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    No need to ban you.

We just wait until you self exclude yourself.

Usually after yet another defeat.

I have never been banned.
    But that's because I am sensible, reasonable, non abusive guy who adds to the quality of debate.
    Reading your posts on here, and the links to your twitter page, they are clearly not three qualities that you possess. Loyalty and credibilty are other qualities you sadly lack.

Now, if you had said you were 'delusional, arrogant and narcissitic' then you would have smashed your self assesment out of the park.

I can only assume Mike allows you on here as youre a laughing stock. A modern day court jester without realising you bring so much laughter to people.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Someone on here is a bit of a celebrity on the dark side.

He's like that dungeon master off that old cartoon. You think he's banned for good then he just reappears again by public demand.

*****, if you’re reading this thread, and you will be as I know you like to see if you get mentions on here, then please stop making bullshit up about me on your forum when I have no right of reply.

I don’t have one account, let alone ten, and you haven’t had to ban 3 of my usernames in last few weeks so cut the bullshit there’s a good fella.

The irony is youve been posting on more than 10 accounts yourself, including pretending to be Leeds and Swansea fans (Proud Jack) just for hits. Yes, we know its you as you often get into a muddle with on and off, and there and their. I wonder how your Soul Crew buddies would react to you pretending to be a Jack? Hmmmm.

I dont wish to have an account on your forum and I don’t want to read your opinion over and over and over again like its groundhog day. I dont wish to click on bait to find out which out of contract Accrington Stanley players are not having their contract renewed, and I certainly wont be blowing any smoke up your arse in order to stay on an internet forum.

Now if youd be so kind to please drop me out of it and stick to pretending to be a Jack instead of making up bullshit about me.

Kind regards

Chris
    Last edited by J R Hartley; 15-05-17 at 14:26.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Someone on here is a bit of a celebrity on the dark side.

He's like that dungeon master off that old cartoon. You think he's banned for good then he just reappears again by public demand.

Yes someone made me aware earlier so ive just replied on here as I cannot, and dont want to, get on there.

Yes someone made me aware earlier so ive just replied on here as I cannot, and dont want to, get on there.
    Are you sure they're on about you?

They talk about "amusing posts".....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post

I dont wish to indulge in any petty internet squabbling sir.

My post above aside, them days are over.

Just here to talk football.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post

To be fair the guy who mentions amusing posts finds the fact the sun comes up in the morning a surprise every day.

He does seem easily pleased.
    No offence to polo but he probably finds Mrs Browns boys amusing..

*****, if you’re reading this thread, and you will be as I know you like to see if you get mentions on here, then please stop making bullshit up about me on your forum when I have no right of reply.

I don’t have one account, let alone ten, and you haven’t had to ban 3 of my usernames in last few weeks so cut the bullshit there’s a good fella.

The irony is youve been posting on more than 10 accounts yourself, including pretending to be Leeds and Swansea fans (Proud Jack) just for hits. Yes, we know its you as you often get into a muddle with on and off, and there and their. I wonder how your Soul Crew buddies would react to you pretending to be a Jack? Hmmmm.

I dont wish to have an account on your forum and I don’t want to read your opinion over and over and over again like its groundhog day. I dont wish to click on bait to find out which out of contract Accrington Stanley players are not having their contract renewed, and I certainly wont be blowing any smoke up your arse in order to stay on an internet forum.

Now if youd be so kind to please drop me out of it and stick to pretending to be a Jack instead of making up bullshit about me.

Kind regards

Chris
    Boom it's vanished!

Boom it's vanished!
    It has not vanished, it never existed.

No I Don't

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    To be fair the guy who mentions amusing posts finds the fact the sun comes up in the morning a surprise every day.

He does seem easily pleased.
    No offence to polo but he probably finds Mrs Browns boys amusing..
    No I don't

I dont wish to indulge in any petty internet squabbling sir.

My post above aside, them days are over.

Just here to talk football.
    I'll just talk clueless shit about football that will get you going again.

Boom it's vanished!
    Im surprised it lasted as long as it did

There will be an inquiry into how that slipped through the net and stayed up for so long.

Sven could be on a final warning. Upside down face Baked waiting in the wings to take his place as mod.

Im surprised it lasted as long as it did

There will be an inquiry into how that slipped through the net and stayed up for so long.

Sven could be on a final warning. Upside down face Baked waiting in the wings to take his place as mod.
    That would be my arse over there if he got back as mod-like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post

They left the poll up all day yesterday when I was losing. As soon as I took the lead earlier the poll vanished.

Democracy **** style

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Sneggy why don't you post on here more often mate. You always raised good points on the bluebirds forum and it would be good to hear your views.

They left the poll up all day yesterday when I was losing. As soon as I took the lead earlier the poll vanished.

Democracy **** style
    You're the Che Guevara of the Cardiff City forum world mate

You're the Che Guevara of the Cardiff City forum world mate

Ah f*ck him. Shouldnt have got involved really. Trying not to get drawn into these spats tbh. One or two have been trying to press my buttons on here but ive been ignoring. Just have to make sure I dont log on after ive been on the Paul Weller.

Banned

Looks like CCMB has an infestation of banned **** posters. A few of them have already been banned by MM within their first few months but they seem to have re-emerged. Cockroaches.

Ah f*ck him. Shouldnt have got involved really. Trying not to get drawn into these spats tbh. One or two have been trying to press my buttons on here but ive been ignoring. Just have to make sure I dont log on after ive been on the Paul Weller.
    Yes mate probably a good idea. Let's be honest we both know it's matter of time. Perhaps Mike should give you a ban on a Friday and Saturday night just to be on the safe side (and maybe the last Sunday of the month)

I for one hope you stay away from all that shit mate cos we often have good football discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    Looks like CCMB has an infestation of banned **** posters. A few of them have already been banned by MM within their first few months but they seem to have re-emerged. Cockroaches.
    Oh **** look who the cat dragged in!

Yes mate probably a good idea. Let's be honest we both know it's matter of time. Perhaps Mike should give you a ban on a Friday and Saturday night just to be on the safe side (and maybe the last Sunday of the month)

I for one hope you stay away from all that shit mate cos we often have good football discussions