Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
It's got nothing to do with people having opposing points of view. It is about the fact that WB/RB has proven himself/themselves to be incapable of mature debate and that he/they misrepresent other people's views continually and incessantly. As to whether it's deliberate and done for the sake of winding people up or whether he/they is/are totally deluded I don't know.

Many people seem to have him/them on ignore after spending many years on here never having taken that action against other posters regardless of their opposing views on any subject. If you haven't become aware of that continual misrepresentation I would be absolutely amazed.

Many of us on here can conduct ourselves rationally when disagreeing with other posters but when it becomes impossible why bother?

It's just ironic that he/they post on here with such regularity but fewer and fewer posters even get to read those posts.

Not that I give a stuff, but ignoring your delusion that I'm WB and therefore not quoting him, could you give some examples of when I've done any of this stuff you describe ?