Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
Actually all of my observations were based on the rule of law, and I always provided references to back up my points of view. I was certainly not biased, as I looked at all sides of the story. However, it may have appeared that way to the untrained eye, but only because my analysis was entirely accurate. I actually laid out in great detail precisely what is happening right now over two years ago.

If any questions need to be asked, then they should be directed towards those who got everything so horribly wrong (i.e. lardy & cyril, etc). Instead of recognising the reality of the situation, they embarked on a marathon propaganda campaign to mislead the gullible. I don't know if it was by design, or perhaps they really are that stupid? And now they are telling everybody to put me on ignore because I have exposed their lies and fake agenda, and they don't want anybody to know the truth about them as it makes them look like a pair of idiots.

Perhaps I was unclear . I was trying to point out that Jon's invitation to prove the President "innocent" , rather than "not guilty" shows that some have been influenced subliminally to apply a much harsher standard to Mr Trump than we would to, for example, an accused murderer or child molester.