+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blue in the Face

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Haven't seen it anywhere else on here but Ibrahim Meite has gone to Crawley on loan till January. City are top of the Championship and Crawley are bottom of League 2 in case anyone is interested how far Meite has fallen.
    Just when you thought you were going to get out of loanwatch...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-IkWpm7TS0

Thanks for the info. Good chance for Meite.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Blog piece on yesterday's game.

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/
    Thanks. That sounded like a tough match to describe but you made it vivid. I mentioned on here that Coxe needs a loan. (And ccmb needs more of an excuse for the return of loanwatch). But I did think that if that were to happen then the would be a gap to plug in the DVP side. Sounds like this Attah trialist has a natural ability and has potential. Perhaps Harris could do with finding a loan too. He looks physically ready.

I would like the club to source a young talented centre mid somehow. If the ideal squad size for the seniors is to have two players for every position, then by my reckoning we are short in that department. Especially after the league cup showed us our weakness of depth in that department and that one or two senior names perhaps should be moved on. It would be good for us to find a young centre mid with potential that we could chuck into DVP games while waiting for a chance in the seniors.
    Last edited by Blue in the Face; 26-08-17 at 10:42. Reason: Loanwatch