+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Awful today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Awful today

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    pathetic display and match stats said it all. players apart from arter were lazy and didn't put in a shift.

in the brewery tap before train back!
    Where's the brewery tap? How do you get to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Where's the brewery tap? How do you get to it?
    on st mary street and corner of caroline st, great beer selection. our train cancelled so now on dog and pony route home

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    on st mary street and corner of caroline st, great beer selection. our train cancelled so now on dog and pony route home
    Did that used to be called the Cambrian? Then wasn't it a so-called Irish pub for a while?

i think it's safe to say that game won't be first on match of the day tonight

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Did that used to be called the Cambrian? Then wasn't it a so-called Irish pub for a while?
    It was the Cambrian, proper drinking hole. I remember putting my head around the door when i was a kid, it was just middle aged blokes swigging and smoking, no conversation-Heaven

Hugely disappointing performance after such a gutsy away win vs Leicester and not easy to look for positives from our own performance today after being dominated from start to finish in every department.

However, Huddersfield have players used to performing at this level and have experience of dogging out wins over the past couple of seasons in the premiership.

Although the game was bereft of any goalmouth excitement for 90 minutes, the players stuck to their task and ground put a result whereas 5 years ago, poor teams like Hull and Crystal Palace came to Cardiff and embarrassed us.

It could have been a lot worse.