+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: NORWICH 0 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: NORWICH 0 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Well for 86 mins sat in front of Sky Sports was horrendous. Everytime they went to the reporter she was telling us how much Norwich were on top.

I avoided radio and Twitter coverage as I ccouldn't stand it.

When we scored we sensed it was us by Jeff's comments, when they went back to Carrow Rd for the second goal my heart sank, I went from about to burst into tears to screaming like a girl in a split second. I was sure it was going to be the equaliser.

Some fans forget we are playing decent teams, the last 4 games especially, and 3 of them were away. We were unfortunate to get nothing against Wolves and Villa, and won today at Carrow road where we haven't won for over a decade, and Warnock has never won there.
    Thank god the players got more bollocks than some of our fans!!

Sky are desperate for Fulham to go up, the BBC report has us shading the first half an no mention of Norwich dominating in the way the Sky reporter described. Sounds to me like we played cautiously and ground it out in the end. First ever double over Norwich, so happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Well for 86 mins sat in front of Sky Sports was horrendous. Everytime they went to the reporter she was telling us how much Norwich were on top.

I avoided radio and Twitter coverage as I ccouldn't stand it.

When we scored we sensed it was us by Jeff's comments, when they went back to Carrow Rd for the second goal my heart sank, I went from about to burst into tears to screaming like a girl in a split second. I was sure it was going to be the equaliser.
    Likewise, Mike. I was upstairs doing some work on my computer whilst my wife was listening to the Radio Wales' commentary downstairs. I gave her instructions not to disturb me. At 4:45pm I heard from downstairs, "It's 1-0!" I hoped it was to us. The following words, "Come and listen to the last 3 minutes," eased the situation appreciably. After 20 seconds, though, it all got too much and I disappeared upstairs once more. Soon I heard, "2-0!" Unbridled relief. With over 50 seasons chalked up supporting City it certainly doesn't get any easier.

StT.
    <><