+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: They don't look evil to me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: They don't look evil to me

Where's Trueblue gone? Normally he can't wait to poke his nose in, but when you ask him a direct question he goes all shy.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Where's Trueblue gone? Normally he can't wait to poke his nose in, but when you ask him a direct question he goes all shy.

Don't over egg your self importance mate, this might be important to you, but it's not me.

I was out all day yesterday and feeling it today so can't be arsed reading nonsense websites that are full of bluster, however give it a few days and I'll take a look and get back to you. Seeing as my opinion is so important to you.
    Last edited by TruBlue; 23-10-16 at 18:14.

He's trying to get in shape in readiness for his basic training. Must say I wouldn't fancy the prospect of obnoxious drill instructors screaming orders at me all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He's trying to get in shape in readiness for his basic training. Must say I wouldn't fancy the prospect of obnoxious drill instructors screaming orders at me all day long.
    Oh my God. What are you telling me Organ? He's not one of those dangerous lads from Hereford who trains in the Brecon Beacons is he? If you annoy them they turn up at your house at 2 in the morning, kick your door in and slot you. I've completely misjudged Trueblue. From his posts I thought I was dealing with someone like Plug from the Beano - perhaps with the addition of bottle bottom glasses and a nervous tick caused by ceaseless and incurable self-abuse.

Oh my God. What are you telling me Organ? He's not one of those dangerous lads from Hereford who trains in the Brecon Beacons is he? If you annoy them they turn up at your house at 2 in the morning, kick your door in and slot you. I've completely misjudged Trueblue. From his posts I thought I was dealing with someone like Plug from the Beano - perhaps with the addition of bottle bottom glasses and a nervous tick caused by ceaseless and incurable self-abuse.
    Your stupidity never fails to amaze. You haven't got a clue what Organs on about have you?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
    You haven't got a clue what Organs on about have you?
    Nope. No idea whatsoever. Because, Trueblue, as far as I am concerned you are a minor irritant who I've only noticed because you have replied to some of my posts and I have tried to answer you. You don't answer questions yourself so even that's become a bit pointless.

The fact that you have posted nearly 16,000 times and yet I know nothing about you tells me that you and your posts are totally inconsequential.

Nope. No idea whatsoever. Because, Trueblue, as far as I am concerned you are a minor irritant who I've only noticed because you have replied to some of my posts and I have tried to answer you. You don't answer questions yourself so even that's become a bit pointless.

The fact that you have posted nearly 16,000 times and yet I know nothing about you tells me that you and your posts are totally inconsequential.
    I'm guessing it's more to do with you only having been on here since July you thick kent.

Blog Entries

I'm guessing it's more to do with you only having been on here since July you thick kent.
    I have some doubts about that one

Banned

Your stupidity never fails to amaze. You haven't got a clue what Organs on about have you?

He's as thick as a diane abbots arse and a fibber .

None of this is difficult to work out. British governments, of all persuasions, first and foremost, represent the interests of themselves (political class) and of banks and large corporations.

The US is Israel's muscle, western European governments their poodles.