+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bennett makes a point on Sane recovery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bennett makes a point on Sane recovery

Loramski.
    I'm not meaning to be rude, but I'm not going to read all that. Long posts don't go well on my phone.

I've made my point and it's really no biggie if you don't agree.

I respect your opinion ( although not all that have disagreed with me) and want now to just enjoy the exciting few weeks we have to come.

👍

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Loramski.
    I'm not meaning to be rude, but I'm not going to read all that. Long posts don't go well on my phone.

I respect your opinion ( although not all that have disagreed with me) and want now to just enjoy the exciting few weeks we have to come.

👍
    Sure, no problem. Let's move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Loramski.

��
    Except you don't respect his opinion. You've never respected an opinion that differs from yours, and you often delve into ridiculousness to make your point.

Loramski's post was hardly "long". What a cop out - like some of your challenges on a football pitch it seems.