+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Greggs. - Would they take the p*** out of any other

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Greggs. - Would they take the p*** out of any other

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    The biggest contradiction of our time is liberals defending islam when at heart it is entirely anti liberal
    I don't think they defend Islam at all I think they defend grouping everyone into homogenous groups with the extremists seeing as there are plenty of moderate muslims just as there are plenty of moderate christians.

All religions are bad in my eyes but I have no problem with people identifying as a certain religion as long as they don't use it as an excuse to be hateful and bigoted.

Re: Greggs. - Would they take the p*** out of any other

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don't think they defend Islam at all I think they defend grouping everyone into homogenous groups with the extremists seeing as there are plenty of moderate muslims just as there are plenty of moderate christians.

All religions are bad in my eyes but I have no problem with people identifying as a certain religion as long as they don't use it as an excuse to be hateful and bigoted.
    ye definitely, the generalisations are wrong. Most muslims are good people. I've got a friend that frowns at normal muslims working behind food counters.....just huge amounts of ignorance.

Imagine if the shoe were on the other foot, people from christian nations living in iraq after the christian invaders of 2003?.

but it is difficult when the country that oversee's the main places in islam is so illiberal.

Which is the more liberal/peaceful book to live your life by, the quran or the bible?. I've read neither, but from what Ive seen you'd lean towards the one. youd be more or less horizontal

But ye I wish there wasn't religion. It is pointless comparing different ones to find the most peaceful. We could just do without a few of them