+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Niasse yesterday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Niasse yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    How did he do?
    Not as goid as Bobby Reid when he came on which begs the question....why leave Reid on the bench for most of the match? Morrison's prescence was clearly missing and we lacked a leader on the pitch. Midfield was woeful. Niasse doesn't have the physique to mix it with the big boys and was easily kept off the ball for Newcastle's first. He should have been on the bench and not a starter. Everton will be glad they got rid. Niasse may get a few, but, on yesterday's performance he is Gary markII. I do hope i'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Not as goid as Bobby Reid when he came on which begs the question....why leave Reid on the bench for most of the match? Morrison's prescence was clearly missing and we lacked a leader on the pitch. Midfield was woeful. Niasse doesn't have the physique to mix it with the big boys and was easily kept off the ball for Newcastle's first. He should have been on the bench and not a starter. Everton will be glad they got rid. Niasse may get a few, but, on yesterday's performance he is Gary markII. I do hope i'm wrong.
    Unfair. He was thrown into the starting line-up having played very little football in a long, long time. He didn't know the other players, neither would he have been used to the style of play.

Welcome to Cardiff City world Oumar. Written off already. Nothing like a snap judgement is there.

Not as goid as Bobby Reid when he came on which begs the question....why leave Reid on the bench for most of the match?............................... Midfield was woeful. Niasse doesn't have the physique to mix it with the big boys and was easily kept off the ball for Newcastle's first. He should have been on the bench and not a starter. ...............
    And you think Reid has the physique "to mix it with the big boys".

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    And you think Reid has the physique "to mix it with the big boys".
    Not the way we play no but he likes to run beyond the defence in space, I'm sure he was the only one yesterday who actually took the ball down from a hoof ball then hoillet took it and instead of passing back to Reid who actually made sure to go in to space to support him he decided to run down a blind alley against 2 players and guess what he lost the ball