+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: so Spillers bans Morrissey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: so Spillers bans Morrissey

I'm going to have my dinner, and when I come back I hope to see some convincing arguments being made, showing why opinions that you don't agree with have to be silenced, and why it is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm going to have my dinner, and when I come back I hope to see some convincing arguments made, showing why opinions that you don't agree with have to be silenced.
    Mate you don't have to explain that you're going to be away for a bit. It's an anonymous internet message board, you could disappear for a year and no one would care

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Mate you don't have to explain that you're going to be away for a bit. It's an anonymous internet message board, you could disappear for a year and no one would care
    It means you've got an hour to come up with something more substantial than the bollocks you have been talking so far

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It means you've got an hour to come up with something more substantial than the bollocks you have been talking so far
    You're making some hilariously incorrect assumptions about how much I care about your opinion of mine