+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More signs that you may be a little common

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: More signs that you may be a little common

Straining to see price labels on items sold at Primark is deffo common, so too wearing a baseball cap back to front, having a tattoo on side of neck, rearranging one's marbles whilst wearing track suit bottoms, necking down pig and cow meat at garden barbeques, necklaces worn over clothes, living north of Radyr, saying "oh my God" in mock surprise and knowing the ins and outs of any TV soap.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Straining to see price labels on items sold at Primark is deffo common, so too wearing a baseball cap back to front, having a tattoo on side of neck, rearranging one's marbles whilst wearing track suit bottoms, necking down pig and cow meat at garden barbeques, necklaces worn over clothes, living north of Radyr, saying "oh my God" in mock surprise and knowing the ins and outs of any TV soap.
    Does that still happen?
    Haven't seen it in years.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post