+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Adidas - The most boring kit designs going ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Adidas - The most boring kit designs going ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Every Nike kit is a template, every Puma kit is a template and all their away shirts are white. Adidas are no different, all kit manufactures are phoning it in.
    Puma are piss as well, unless you are Dortmund, Arsenal or Milan. I just think I’d prefer a nike or puma template to an adidas one as things stand.

That Leicester kit is the exact same design as Wales’ first adidas one 5 years ago....or Ipswichs’ from last season.

At least the new nike ones fit nicely, have graphic lines, embossing and a collar that is a little bit different. It’s also pretty simple with it. The new nigerian kits are super cool.

Re: Adidas - The most boring kit designs going ?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Puma are piss as well, unless you are Dortmund, Arsenal or Milan. I just think I’d prefer a nike or puma template to an adidas one as things stand.

That Leicester kit is the exact same design as Wales’ first adidas one 5 years ago....or Ipswichs’ from last season.

At least the new nike ones fit nicely, have graphic lines, embossing and a collar that is a little bit different. It’s also pretty simple with it. The new nigerian kits are super cool.
    All the Nike kits are a template job, even Man City get a template! And added to that, they're horrible.