+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bennett makes a point on Sane recovery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bennett makes a point on Sane recovery

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I dont think they are its the reaction afterwards from press ! Thier manager who failed to notice other indiscretions from his own players and all along the injury wasnt as serious as let play out in the press , something thier sofisticated medical teams would have known.
    I don't have a problem with that but there are a few on here (see penarth blue post) who don't think there was anything wrong with the tackle

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I don't have a problem with that but there are a few on here (see penarth blue post) who don't think there was anything wrong with the tackle
    I think there was something wrong with the tackle. He mistimed it unfortunately when he was looking to make sure Sane didn’t get past him. Which bit of that is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think there was something wrong with the tackle. He mistimed it unfortunately when he was looking to make sure Sane didn’t get past him. Which bit of that is wrong?
    You said it was a yellow card. If that tackle was made on one of our players I'd be going mental. imo it was filth and he didn't need to have his foot that high of the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    That used to be called a professional foul in the 80s and 90s.