+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next Wales Manager

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Next Wales Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    #anyonebutgiggs
    or Pulis - this current crop of players are totally unsuited to the Pulis approach and he's never struck me as the kind of manager who'd be prepared to change to accommodate the squad he inherited.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    or Pulis - this current crop of players are totally unsuited to the Pulis approach and he's never struck me as the kind of manager who'd be prepared to change to accommodate the squad he inherited.
    Danny Gabbidon claims Pulis is the best man manager that he has worked with. He even says that it is strange because he was working with Pulis at a time when he was not playing for him very much.

I think it's his time. He know how to set-up a team, it could be argued he is the most successful Welsh manager plying his trade at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    Danny Gabbidon claims Pulis is the best man manager that he has worked with. He even says that it is strange because he was working with Pulis at a time when he was not playing for him very much.

I think it's his time. He know how to set-up a team, it could be argued he is the most successful Welsh manager plying his trade at the moment.
    He might a good man manager, but it's his rigid tactical approach that bothers me - given that Wales are quite a short side, I think we may have to get used to the idea of Bale being converted into a centre half if he took over.