Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
I’d prefer we sold him in January. He has the potential to be really good but doesn’t seem to be able to be consistent enough to make him worth a place.
I don't think that is really fair on him. He broke into the First Team (again) at the end of the 16-17 season, then had a serious ankle injury in the summer that ruled him out in 17-18 until the New Year - but by then he had NML, Junior etc in front of him and no way back into the side. If, as reported, he considered a move away in the summer in search of First Team football, but decided to stay and fight for a start, and then forced his way into Warnock's thinking because of his performances in training and positive attitude, then he has done everything you could ask of him.

I don't think there is much evidence that he is injury prone (that one serious ankle injury apart), and I don't remember him being inconsistent, or turning it on until he got a new contract then fading away. I may be wrong on one or both of those points (memory not what it was) but I don't think so. I like Kadeem - always have - and think he should get a new contract asap, but I will accept that he hasn't got a lot of First Team appearances behind him to prove his worth beyond doubt.