+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are fans losing faith in Neil Warnock?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Are fans losing faith in Neil Warnock?

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    I disagree that changing last Christmas could well have kept us up. Anyone coming in would have to work with the type of player we had and they were Warnock type players. If we were going to change the time to do it was as soon as the season was over.
    I just don’t get this “Warnock player” line that gets thrown out there.

I don’t think Reid, Murphy, Camarasa to name 3 off the top of my head, are typical “Warnock players”

It’s just lazy to keep saying it.

Do people really think that if they weren’t TOLD to work play a certain way and do certain things that a few of our lot couldn’t play?

We don’t have a team full of Peltiers ffs

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

I don’t think Reid, Murphy, Camarasa to name 3 off the top of my head, are typical “Warnock players”

It’s just lazy to keep saying it.

Do people really think that if they weren’t TOLD to work play a certain way and do certain things that a few of our lot couldn’t play?

We don’t have a team full of Peltiers ffs
    I know, people make out that none of them can actually play football, they just hoof it...lol....strange that we are not all footballers as they is no skill involved? I can hoof it?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    None of our keepers can kick, none of our centre backs can play, Peltier is old school, none of our midfielders are all that on the ball and our strikers don't really score. So that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    None of our keepers can kick, none of our centre backs can play, Peltier is old school, none of our midfielders are all that on the ball and our strikers don't really score. So that.
    Nail on the head.

The keepers not being able to kick along with the centre backs and midfield being unable to play and still getting game time is that they are playing the Warnock way.
    The fact that are playing in the team under Warnock is because we play in the style he asks us them and picks/signs players to suit.

If we tried to play a quicker, possession based, passing game then more than a few would be exposed in a big way.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Nail on the head.

The keepers not being able to kick along with the centre backs and midfield being unable to play and still getting game time is that they are playing the Warnock way.
    The fact that are playing in the team under Warnock is because we play in the style he asks us them and picks/signs players to suit.

If we tried to play a quicker, possession based, passing game then more than a few would be exposed in a big way.
    Cant remember the last time our keepers were any good at kicking . What were the stats for passes long balls etc against Wigan.