+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Voters certainly did not reject a hard Brexit.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Voters certainly did not reject a hard Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    so your saying she is clever enough to manipulate the system and the public to such a degree that she can emerge with no overall majority but cling on to power, really i mean really

Let's wait and see if we get a hard Brexit And hopefully we will find out what 'no deal is better than a bad deal' really means

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Let's wait and see if we get a hard Brexit And hopefully we will find out what 'no deal is better than a bad deal' really means
    yes but can you address my point about may being a genius, cos i thought you thought she was thick as pig shit

yes but can you address my point about may being a genius, cos i thought you thought she was thick as pig shit
    I never said she was thick, just not very good You don't think the referendum and leadership challenge were a bit odd? Mrs May hardly said a word throughout the entire process.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I never said she was thick, just not very good You don't think the referendum and leadership challenge were a bit odd? Mrs May hardly said a word throughout the entire process.
    but the point still stands she turned a small majority into a minority government just to keep pro EU bankers happy, fecking genius in my eyes if thats true

Blog Entries

but the point still stands she turned a small majority into a minority government just to keep pro EU bankers happy, fecking genius in my eyes if thats true
    What makes you think she did anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    What makes you think she did anything?
    ok WHO do think was clever enough to turn a small working majority into a minority and still keep her in power, because its looks to me like she's a goner and her party are rightly furious with her, I expect wriggling from gluey he's nearly as good as feedy was