+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Neil Warnock dangerously close to being sacked."

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: "Neil Warnock dangerously close to being sacked."

I cannot believe some of you lot on here you read an article by some no name on the internet and then you spout a load of crap, warnock is one of the best managers we have ever had, and anyone calling for his sacking is an idiot? We knew that it was going to be a struggle and we also know that a striker did not arrive for one reason or another. I am not a negative person, but a realistic one, it's a pity some of you are not the same!

Re: "Neil Warnock dangerously close to being sacked."

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    I cannot believe some of you lot on here you read an article by some no name on the internet and then you spout a load of crap, warnock is one of the best managers we have ever had, and anyone calling for his sacking is an idiot? We knew that it was going to be a struggle and we also know that a striker did not arrive for one reason or another. I am not a negative person, but a realistic one, it's a pity some of you are not the same!
    No one is really saying he should be sacked though, it's more an interesting discussion on whether we've spent enough.

I'm sure certain posters don't want any debate just non stop posts saying WE R DA BEST!