+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Its ok, we have glass half empty and glass half full type of people

during this, i am staying on the positive side of the fence, so in this case, the governments fudging of the figures doesnt trouble me ( we should be used to the government misleading us, its hardly a new thing ), i can take the positive that we have in around a 1 month increased testing capacity from a few thousand to around the 100 thousand mark, which can only be a good thing,

maybe top your glass up a little
    I’m optimistic always. I’ve always thought though governments and political parties should just tell the public the truth.

There’s a difference between being optimistic, gullible or wilfully dumb.

My glass is full to the brim butt

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I’m optimistic always. I’ve always thought though governments and political parties should just tell the public the truth.

There’s a difference between being optimistic, gullible or wilfully dumb.

My glass is full to the brim butt
    good to know

Gullible or wilfully dumb would mean that people dont know that the government fudges figures and stretches the truth, most know that and accept it, calling them out on this matter seems rather a waste of effort when we could be celebrating the fact that the testing capacity has increased massively and we all agree thats a great achievement

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    good to know

Gullible or wilfully dumb would mean that people dont know that the government fudges figures and stretches the truth, most know that and accept it, calling them out on this matter seems rather a waste of effort when we could be celebrating the fact that the testing capacity has increased massively and we all agree thats a great achievement
    I’m going to disagree with you here butt.

Any political parties, government or organisations who “fudge figures...” do so with the intention of distorting information in order to present to the public. It’s called lying and it’s used to disguise actual performance and avoid any accountability.

If you’re personally happy with people pulling the wool over your eyes and then sticking a brush up your arse, who am I to argue? Enjoy your half full glass butt

International

I’m going to disagree with you here butt.

Any political parties, government or organisations who “fudge figures...” do so with the intention of distorting information in order to present to the public. It’s called lying and it’s used to disguise actual performance and avoid any accountability.

If you’re personally happy with people pulling the wool over your eyes and then sticking a brush up your arse, who am I to argue? Enjoy your half full glass butt
    But shirley the fact that he knows it happens indicated that they haven't "Pulled the wool over his eyes". He is just looking on the good when it happens instead of always focusing on the perceived bad.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But shirley the fact that he knows it happens indicated that they haven't "Pulled the wool over his eyes". He is just looking on the good when it happens instead of always focusing on the perceived bad.
    Fair point.

He’s just happy with the brush up the arse.

International

Fair point.

He’s just happy with the brush up the arse.
    depends which end!!