+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who do you want as our next manager?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Who do you want as our next manager?

As much as the Warnock lovers will fight it, it certainly is something that needs to be addressed. At the very most NW is only staying the course of the season so either way we are looking for a new manager in May.

I personally would like us hire a young, vibrant manager who can introduce a different style of football to the one we are accustomed to seeing. It may mean having a disappointing year so people may need to be patient to reap the long term rewards.

Re: Who do you want as our next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post
    As much as the Warnock lovers will fight it, it certainly is something that needs to be addressed. At the very most NW is only staying the course of the season so either way we are looking for a new manager in May.

I personally would like us hire a young, vibrant manager who can introduce a different style of football to the one we are accustomed to seeing. It may mean having a disappointing year so people may need to be patient to reap the long term rewards.
    How long do you think a vibrant young thing would last at our club with our crisis junkie supporters wanting him out after 2 defeats.Look at the way they treat a man who's saved our club from the biggest crisis I've ever known since my time supporting it.