Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
Are we a dirty team - no way. Are we a committed team - definitely. As has been pointed out on this thread we are a big, strong & very fit team & Warnock will not accept any player giving less than 100% when he crosses that white line.

The bleating of the Wolves manager is music to my ears as all he is doing is giving other teams a good idea of how to beat his expensively assembled team. What does he expect, teams to merely stand off his players & allow them to dictate the game? Welcome to the Championship Nuno as that's not how it works around here pal.

Looking at that Wolves forum they seem to think that they are going to walk this league but I think that they are deluded. I couldn't give a gnat's chuff how much they have paid for certain players as I cannot see a team dominated by so many non-British players coping easily with the demands of the Championship. They proved yesterday that they were not up for the battle against a committed team & they will get more of the same when the play the likes of Sheffield United, Barnsley, Ipswich, QPR etc.
They will find it particularly tough in December, January and February.
I can see Wolves finishing around 10th