Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
The disloyalty shown to Neil Warnock by a section of armchair managers is beyond belief.
Have you forgotten where we were before he arrived the pathetic state the club was in and the promotion he got us on a shoe string budget.not to mention the fact he embraced supporters with fans evenings etc.
As soon as he needs our backing what does he get from some....... a knife in the back.
you should be ashamed of yourselves. When the going gets a little bit hard and results[2] dont go our way slag off one of if not the best manager we have ever had....lovely.The way so called supporters turn never ceases to amaze me.The only comfort I have is that it is a minority who as usual make the most noise.
Take a day off chaps get behind the team and lets see what happens.
What Neil Warnock must be thinking I can only imagine.
Get some loyalty and backbone.

Excellent points . It's exactly the same group of kids who can't be civil in a discussion and who know bugger all about football except what they've picked up from tv pundits and playing that computer game they seem to like.
Mind you, that performance was atrocious and there are big problems with the team, but Sir Neil knows enough about the game to put that right and he deserves our support for what he's done for the club even when things don't go smoothly.