+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: America again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: America again.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Are you being sarcastic?
    Have you got anything constructive to say?

Re: America again.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    Have you got anything constructive to say?
    So let me get this right, when you ask a poster if they are being sarcastic it is wry observation and when someone returns the complement it lacks positivity.

You seem to think that mass murder has been going on in the US for a considerable amount of time, which is true. Yet the rhetoric of hate started with Clinton and Obama and a couple of lovies, which is obviously nonsense considering the US social and racial history.

I don't know on what basis you conclude 2009-14 was the worst period for multiple murders, (number of incidents and number of deaths would give different results) but as I said elsewhere the collective political will to deal with semi-automatic weapons was not there during that period and persists to this day.

Your original statement that an attack on the Jewish community could not be the work of someone from the right was laughable. Setting aside 20th century history for a moment you only need to recall the chants of white supremacists at the march in Charlottesville to see that a rich seam of anti-semitism runs through that mindset.