+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ryan Allsop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Ryan Allsop

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Allsop has his weak points, but slagging off the keeper in a team with our scoring record is like trying to fix a windscreen wiper on a car with no brakes.
    He's not very good, I don't trust him, not sure about Alnwick, Sabri wants a new keeper he's a better judge.

If I had no brakes I would find it vital to be able to see where I was going, they are both important.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    He's not very good, I don't trust him, not sure about Alnwick, Sabri wants a new keeper he's a better judge.

If I had no brakes I would find it vital to be able to see where I was going, they are both important.
    How do we know he’s looking for a new keeper? I’ve seen one story linking us with someone who must be Forest’s fourth choice keeper.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    How do we know he’s looking for a new keeper? I’ve seen one story linking us with someone who must be Forest’s fourth choice keeper.
    Yes, I've seen that too, so if he thinks he will be better imagine what he thinks of our keeper, plus if I can see he's not very good, Lamouchi is bound to be able to see it with an even more critical eye as he is vitally important to Lamouchi's success. It's his job to spot the weaknesses and find replacements.