+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: People who decide to wrongly accuse other users of having other accounts

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why would a brand new poster know about and bump a thread from four months ago?

Try a 15 month bump
    & maybe I was scrolling through threads to see what else is around I was actually looking to see what **** was but staggered across this?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    Try a 15 month bump
    & maybe I was scrolling through threads to see what else is around I was actually looking to see what **** was but staggered across this?
    ****? AAIB you mean? Give it a rest Roathie.. Much more fun when you thought you were Jordan Belfort..

Try a 15 month bump
    You're right, November 2017. When I clicked on old pages of threads, page 200 was still only march 2018 so that's quite some scrolling.

Try a 15 month bump
    Bored out of you’re tiny mind again is it? So bored in Queensland you came home I hear? Why don’t you just post as E20 on here too....