+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: MILLWALL 3 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: MILLWALL 3 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Exactly, Tanner’s been living off that Swansea goal for months. He was hopeless when he came on today and I don’t see any sign of progression from him as the season has gone on - quite the opposite actually. I don’t think Bulut’s negative attitude helped Tanner in the weeks after the Swansea goal, but you can’t blame a performance like today’s on the manager - if anything, Bulut has given him too many chances lately because he’s not been doing anything to earn them in recent months.
    Like a few in our squad, maybe he thinks he’s arrived, rather than thinking he’s at base camp!

Tanner has a raw talent but either lacks the discipline required of a good Championship player or he’s peaked at the Jacks game, and is punching above his weight
    He needs to go out on loan next season to a Div 2 side, which I think is he’s level

Re: FT: MILLWALL 3 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Like a few in our squad, maybe he thinks he’s arrived, rather than thinking he’s at base camp!

Tanner has a raw talent but either lacks the discipline required of a good Championship player or he’s peaked at the Jacks game, and is punching above his weight
    He needs to go out on loan next season to a Div 2 side, which I think is he’s level
    I believe he was dropped from the squad altogether after the Swansea game where he scored a worldy.
    Billy big bollocks was strutting his stuff round the place by all accords .
    Nothing wrong with a bit of arrogance , be nice to see it backed up with a bit more football .
    I am all for bringing the youngsters through , its a joy to watch even when we aren't playing so well.
    Colwill has gone from showing a bit of skill here and there in cameo appearances to being pivotal in most good things that happen.
    I doubt Tanner will do the same , but each time he comes on I hope he does.