+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BoJo go byebyes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BoJo go byebyes

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I can identify which media every person reads from their views. Me, I just follow Twitter, 50% left and 50% right, and I observe my chosen protagonists squabbling and arguing amongst themselves. It soon becomes apparent who the truth tellers are on a particular topic. The media only exist to spin one side of the story.
    Who are the truth tellers on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Who are the truth tellers on this one?
    The wind is in the sails of the anti-globalists, and the EU/Obama/Clinton/Merkel/May vision of the world is dead in the water. Personally I think we should abandon ship while we still can.

The wind is in the sails of the anti-globalists, and the EU/Obama/Clinton/Merkel/May vision of the world is dead in the water. Personally I think we should abandon ship while we still can.
    Hair brained gobbledegook as usual. You bragged about your predictive skills of identifying truth tellers form your finely balanced trawl of various media and commentators. On the specific subject of the Conservative Party's handling of Brexit who are the truth tellers?

Hair brained gobbledegook as usual. You bragged about your predictive skills of identifying truth tellers form your finely balanced trawl of various media and commentators. On the specific subject of the Conservative Party's handling of Brexit who are the truth tellers?
    Maybe hair brained gobbledegook to you, but the big players on the world stage have already dropped the globalists strategy.

Watch the video above if you want to know who was double-dealing.

Maybe hair brained gobbledegook to you, but the big players on the world stage have already dropped the globalists strategy.

Watch the video above if you want to know who was double-dealing.
    I particularly liked the bit where Baker when asked about the complexity of Brexit and why that was not highlighted he said that you pick the arguments that you think will help you win. Is that the double dealing bit?

I particularly liked the bit where Baker when asked about the complexity of Brexit and why that was not highlighted he said that you pick the arguments that you think will help you win. Is that the double dealing bit?
    Utterly shameful from all the rats fleeing the sinking ship today. They started the campaign by painting the negotiations as a buffet where we would march in, pick what want and then shout at the EU to clean up the rest. They still seem to believe this today, but the test of their vision is that when May suggests a different direction (albeit vague and pointless), instead of outlining their vision, they scuttle off while saying 'well I wouldn't have done it like this'.

It has become so clear that they haven't the foggiest how to deliver what they promised during the campaign. And now we have Raab in charge who would remove ordinary working people's right to breathe his air if he could get it through parliament.