+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another mass shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another mass shooting

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Incidentally, how have I derailed any thread, micro brain ?
    Your constant rambling and telling everyone how you know more than everyone else. Reminds me of WB and his detailed knowledge of planes, which of course turned out to be absolute rubbish.

Why does your use of the comma change throughout this thread? Sometimes you put a comma correctly, like I just have. Then other times you do this , and continue. And sometimes you do this,and then carry on. I could understand someone making the same mistake repeatedly but your constant changes in grammar would suggest you're pretending to be someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Your constant rambling and telling everyone how you know more than everyone else. Reminds me of WB and his detailed knowledge of planes, which of course turned out to be absolute rubbish.
    If you had read the interim report, you would have noticed that my observations were fairly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If you had read the interim report, you would have noticed that my observations were fairly accurate.
    Praise the Lord! "Fairly accurate" is not usually an admission that someone was wrong, but it's probably the closest we'll ever get to seeing it from you .

Why does your use of the comma change throughout this thread? Sometimes you put a comma correctly, like I just have. Then other times you do this , and continue. And sometimes you do this,and then carry on. I could understand someone making the same mistake repeatedly but your constant changes in grammar would suggest you're pretending to be someone else?

What's wrong with you ?

"Why does your use of the comma change throughout this thread? Sometimes you put a comma correctly, like I just have. Then other times you do this , and continue. And sometimes you do this,and then carry on. I could understand someone making the same mistake repeatedly but your constant changes in grammar would suggest you're pretending to be someone else? "

You don't 'put' a comma, you 'use' it. If you wanted to say 'put', you'd have to add something like' in the sentence', because the verb 'put' must be qualified.
    You meant 'as' I just have, not 'like' I just have, and you can't start a sentence with 'and'.

I mean, no one's supposed to be marking grammar or spelling on a ****ing message board , but if you're going to do that, at least get it right and don't make an utter twat of yourself whilst you're trying to be clever .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    What's wrong with you ?

"Why does your use of the comma change throughout this thread? Sometimes you put a comma correctly, like I just have. Then other times you do this , and continue. And sometimes you do this,and then carry on. I could understand someone making the same mistake repeatedly but your constant changes in grammar would suggest you're pretending to be someone else? "

You don't 'put' a comma, you 'use' it. If you wanted to say 'put', you'd have to add something like' in the sentence', because the verb 'put' must be qualified.
    You meant 'as' I just have, not 'like' I just have, and you can't start a sentence with 'and'.

I mean, no one's supposed to be marking grammar or spelling on a ****ing message board , but if you're going to do that, at least get it right and don't make an utter twat of yourself whilst you're trying to be clever .

If you are discussing his punctuation technique, you should refer to it as such.