+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: (BCG) vaccine helping fight Corvid 19 ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: (BCG) vaccine helping fight Corvid 19 ??

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    that was a different one again i think
    that was the booster , you had one injection and depending on how it /you reacted you either had a booster or didn't , whcih was the round one like a daisy in your upper arm

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    that was the booster , you had one injection and depending on how it /you reacted you either had a booster or didn't , whcih was the round one like a daisy in your upper arm
    I had the daisy one in the lower arm. That is the Heaf test (NOT a vaccine), it determined whether or not you had been exposed to the TB infection. If you hadn't been exposed, you needed the vaccine. If you had been exposed, you were immune and didn't require a vaccine.

International

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I had the daisy one in the lower arm. That is the Heaf test (NOT a vaccine), it determined whether or not you had been exposed to the TB infection. If you hadn't been exposed, you needed the vaccine. If you had been exposed, you were immune and didn't require a vaccine.
    Yes the round one was the one eveybody had, that was the HEAF test I think, the other one was the booster. I had the full injection when I was 17. The most painful injerction i ever had for length of time it took to werar of was TABT. your arm would swell and you'd ache for days.