+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City superfan Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City superfan Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I don't really see the link between this and people coming out apart from the fact that Owen Jones is gay but I will say it's pretty easy to not see stuff on Twitter. I don't want to hear the viewpoints of Nigel Farage for example, so I don't read anything he says and I don't click on links about him. I've also muted Brexit because I'm sick of the chat about it from both sides.

If you're seeing a lot of "Owen Jones and his gang" on Twitter then it's because you're choosing to, that is quite literally the only way the website works.
    I read both sides to attempt to form a more balanced opinion. If I just read one side it's easy to have all your views shaped with no counter argument.

Re: City superfan Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I read both sides to attempt to form a more balanced opinion. If I just read one side it's easy to have all your views shaped with no counter argument.
    Absolutely. But if you choose to read both sides don't then complain about the fact that you hear a lot from one side. You choose how much you hear from either side