+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kadeem's miss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kadeem's miss

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    He's our best player by a country mile, should he have done better? Yes.
    I beg your pardon

He is utter garbage. I dont slate players at games as its embarrassing but Harris gets on my wick - he'd struggle to get into a League 2 side

The worst 'winger' we have had since Pat Heard.
    Wingers can cross a ball - he can't
    wingers can beat a man with skill - he can't

Pushing the ball on and trying 90% of the time unsuccessfully to get in front of the full back does not make you a player

Why Warnock persists with him I have no idea

He is dross

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I beg your pardon

He is utter garbage. I dont slate players at games as its embarrassing but Harris gets on my wick - he'd struggle to get into a League 2 side

Pushing the ball on and trying 90% of the time unsuccessfully to get in front of the full back does not make you a player

He is dross
    It's a crazy game football probably why we love it. You think he's shit and I think he's our best player how mad is that? He was our only threat today nothing came from the other side of the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    It's a crazy game football probably why we love it. You think he's shit and I think he's our best player how mad is that? He was our only threat today nothing came from the other side of the pitch.
    I think you're both off the mark. He's by no means our best player but 'utter garbage', no chance! I appreciate everyone has thier own opinion on football and players but recently he's offered an attacking threat that we haven't had for a while, someone with the pace to beat a man, always on the front foot. While he's improved a lot with his run in the team, he still lacking in final product and decision making. Nice to see someone willing to run at a defender though and cause problems. I'm sure what he's lacking will come in time. Along with Hoilett hitting a bit of form at the same time we now have 2 pacey wingers willing to attack defences, we've been missing that for years.

Smile Re: Kadeem's miss

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    I think you're both off the mark. He's by no means our best player but 'utter garbage', no chance! I appreciate everyone has thier own opinion on football and players but recently he's offered an attacking threat that we haven't had for a while, someone with the pace to beat a man, always on the front foot. While he's improved a lot with his run in the team, he still lacking in final product and decision making. Nice to see someone willing to run at a defender though and cause problems. I'm sure what he's lacking will come in time. Along with Hoilett hitting a bit of form at the same time we now have 2 pacey wingers willing to attack defences, we've been missing that for years.
    I totally agree, lets get off players backs, he is only going to improve with a run in the side, and pace has been lacking for so long. at least he is prepared to have a go and try and make something happen, without him, Hoilett and Zohore over 10-15 yards there isn't any pace at all.

I beg your pardon

He is dross
    Probably why NW was trying so hard to sign a winger in January

I beg your pardon

He is dross
    i agree with this, as do most of the people I sit near. We are now relying o a team where he is a regular and we have John, Healy and Gounongbe on the bench so no wonder were are where we are.

I beg your pardon

He is dross
    Rubbish from a binman-they usually collect it!!!!

Banned

I beg your pardon

He is dross