+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cranes in Cardiff has gone, I see

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cranes in Cardiff has gone, I see

Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, A near vintage Gibson Les Paul Standad, 1983 Squier MIJ '57 reissue JV Precision, and a Kemper Profiler amp. All bought used, and in fantastic condition with regards to age. TBF, I've saved myself quite a bit of money, and will probably make a profit or break-even on anything I sell. I still need 3 more guitars though. A Gibson J-45, Gibson SG with P90's, and a Schecter Hellcat VI. I'm just waiting for the right deals to come along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, A near vintage Gibson Les Paul Standad, 1983 Squier MIJ '57 reissue JV Precision.
    Yes, yes - but how many frets do each of them have and, more importantly, what COLOUR are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Yes, yes - but how many frets do each of them have and, more importantly, what COLOUR are they?
    I have conservative tastes .. black /mn bass, white /rw strat, wine red /rw LP, and white blonde /mn tele. Have you got one of those Kemper gadgets? I sold all my amps and pedals for a pretty penny, much better now I can play at all hours, and it's marvelous for recording The benefits of not drinking and giving the football a miss since Red Vince came along is an enhanced mancave

Air guitar! It never lets me down.