Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
It's not "my" background knowledge, it's anybody who has followed the anti-Trump investigations and realized that they may have been an organised hit job. It should also be noted that some of the people involved are from Britain.

Regarding the convictions you mentioned, none of them had anything to do with Trump. Some of them were historical, as in the case of Manafort who incidentally had been previously investigated for these same crimes, which the DOJ had declined to prosecute. What changed?

As to being one sided it was a relatively narrow subject, and I justed posted what I thought to be correct. There were plenty of people posting about the other side of the story.

BTW Organ is not a kindred spirit our views differ considerably, but where we are similar is that we are both open minded, take opposing views into account, and impose no bounds on potential outcomes. Some people can't think past the reporting of their favourite news sources, which invariably leads to echo chamber opinions, and worse if those sources are wrong.
I would also add people cannot see past their narrow political allegiances ,resulting in no compromise or criticism of those they follow, all parties have good and bad ideas and ideals ,its okay to become critical of something .