+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    It's the context - people use the word '****' to offend us and dehumanise use
    us lol no I think you will find you are called **** in the same way people from England are called English people from from france are called French
    all about context
    inbread iddiot

Re: Gwent records the biggest increase in religious and racial hate crimes since Referendum

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    us lol no I think you will find you are called **** in the same way people from England are called English people from from france are called French
    all about context
    inbread iddiot
    Totally uncalled for.

all about context
    inbread iddiot
    Nasty and uncalled for,prick.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Nasty and uncalled for,prick.
    excuse me

all about context
    inbread iddiot
    Condescending, patronising and uncalled for, you utter bellend

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Condescending, patronising and uncalled for, you utter bellend
    no its just blunt I'm not being offensive in anyway I did not call he guy any racist names what so ever I just disagreed with him
    not because he says hes a Pakistani
    the only reason you are agreeing with him is because he sed hes Pakistani
    ooo the irony the here

no its just blunt I'm not being offensive in anyway I did not call he guy any racist names what so ever I just disagreed with him
    ooo the irony the here
    So calling him an "in bread iddiot" (sic) isn't being offensive?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I'm called worse every day being a minority (no not welsh not even white)
    so I think its time men grew a pair

Feedback

I'm called worse every day being a minority (no not welsh not even white)
    so I think its time men grew a pair
    first racist and now gender fluidist. You need to use your loaf more

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    Is that a play on "in bread"?

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    racist how
    now I think we can all agree I have not been racist and to throw a comment like that
    you should be very ashamed of yourself there are ppl out there who really are the victims of racism and it is to them sir you a big apology too
    shame on shame on you indeed

He hates political correctness, don't you know?

If he'd have called me that I'm 100% certain half a dozen people wouldn't have called him up on it.
    I've had worse on here more than once

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    If he'd have called me that I'm 100% certain half a dozen people wouldn't have called him up on it.
    I've had worse on here more than once
    yeah id like to the difference too
    ive had nasty comments aimed me not a dicky bird

ooo the irony the here
    You called him an "inbread idiot" as well as being condescending towards him with the "I think you will find you are called a ****..." comment, that's not being blunt, that's being a bellend

all about context
    inbread iddiot

Feedback

all about context
    inbread iddiot
    ironic