+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FBI Director Comey Sacked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FBI Director Comey Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    As someone eloquently put on Twitter earlier.
    "Oh he (trump) knew how bad this would look. If a man shits his pants on purpose he's trying to cover up something that smells a lot ****ing worse"
    Take a look at the second paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Take a look at the second paragraph

Why add that paragraph?

Why add that paragraph?
    I don't know, but if you were playing chess it would be considered a good move. I think there maybe more to come?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't know, but if you were playing chess it would be considered a good move. I think there maybe more to come?
    I dont think we are talking about a chess grand master here. It actually reminded me of my three year old coming out of the kitchen, face covered in biscuits immediately blurting out "I didn't have any biscuits".

I dont think we are talking about a chess grand master here. It actually reminded me of my three year old coming out of the kitchen, face covered in biscuits immediately blurting out "I didn't have any biscuits".

Now that's very unfair. Trump sacked him because of what happened in last year's email kerfuffle and just because it happened out of the blue during an investigation into his team's Russia links is entirely coincidental.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Now that's very unfair. Trump sacked him because of what happened in last year's email kerfuffle and just because it happened out of the blue during an investigation into his team's Russia links is entirely coincidental.
    Interesting theory you have there, it deserves a bookmark